• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS SB Satori Dome Mids Model MD60N-6"

You should raise the price just to irritate them more.
That's what I do :D

I see it on every forum, one guy makes a descent comment/mild critique, then all the followers all of a sudden "have the courage" (not sure why it takes courage) to write basically the same thing, but in a rude manner.

I agree with Lojzek, if the price is too high, make an offer.
No one gets offended by offers, and if they do, that's their problem.

Last edited:
If you raise the price just to irritate some people that’s ok if that’s how you get your kicks. I’m just not sure what’s it gonna do for your sale chances. I don’t think it takes courage to say what I said. I was simply surprised by the price. The moment you open the box and run current thru IT IS NOT NEW anymore and should not be offered at full price I took this site as place for enthusiasts/ fellow friends to share ideas and help each other. And taught selling used drivers at full price wasn’t friendly, didn’t mean to start a conflict it just was my opinion. Call me naive.