• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Radian 850 Compression Drivers

Bought these last week but a good speaker deal came up while waiting for them to come in the mail so I’m selling these.

Looks the same as they do here: https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/369350-radian-research-850-compression-drivers.html

Since I used them for an hour to confirm they work, asking what I paid minus what I paid for shipping: $300 plus shipping. I’d prefer to mail them separately in medium priority rate boxes ($13 each with my shipping discount) because I could see them somehow doing some damage to each other in a single box.

If anyone wants additional pictures I can take more later today.

I live in MA and might have some stuff to trade. what are you looking for? Off the top of my head I have a Denon HT receiver that's a few years old, very stout Musical Fidelity power amp, some Dayton PT2-C planar tweeters, a set of Grado headphones, maybe even a pair of Dayton PS220 full range drivers. I don't really have a plan for a set of 2" CDs, but I like Radian drivers, so I might be tempted.

Let me know....