• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer TAD TL-1601A and ATC SM75-150S super

Relisted due to timewaster.

Many high-quality pictures, vids and measurements her Where you can also see feedback from previous sales.e: :

2 Atc Sm75 150s And 4 Tad Tl 1601a For Sale For Sale in Monaghan, Monaghan from /gusss

Here you have two ATC 2 ATC SM75-150S super rare as hen's teeth for £600 the pair. They are £750 each new and even at that - they are not sold as a separate unit. These have been thoroughly tested and are working perfectly as you can see from the graphs using a measurement mic and REW. However, One mounting joint is chipped off on both therefore I am letting them go much cheaper than normal. Price does not include postage or PayPal fees which will be worked out if you are interested depending on where you are based.

Pioneers:

These have been tested working with a multimeter and REW - both frequency and time response is excellent. These drivers are in excellent working condition. One speaker had a dented dust cap which has been corrected (see photo).
Will ship worldwide, Postage cost depends on location and to be worked out when you contact me and price is not including paypal or reverb fees which must be covered by buyer.

Joblot 2 grand individual speaker £510

You will not find a better offer for these drivers online - but if you do, anytime in the last 2 years - I will price match it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210401_172744.jpg
    IMG_20210401_172744.jpg
    799 KB · Views: 401
Last edited: