• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

freeDSP-aurora

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If people are interested I plan to produce some freeDSP-aurora in the near future. I just ordered a short run of FreeDSP CLASSIC SMD A/B for my own interest but have extra. If all goes well, my plan is more ambitious. To order a short run of freeDSP-aurora. I would be happy to sell the extras, as it seems an awesome board and I am sure people can put my extras to good use.

Alex

Oh, Raphael is usually very good with answering. Maybe you used PM, that can be tricky.

I'm not sure if he has any stock left, but some boards will be sold in this forum (you need to be a member to see the offer) diy-hifi-forum.eu

Ralph just wrote that he cannot make a new run because of the AKM fire but is considering a redesign:
Erfahrungsberichte und Fragen zu Auverdion / FreeDsp - Seite 5

Thank you both for your replies.Regarding availability I wrote to this adress: info@auverdion.de

I will definitelly check linked forum for the offers (I'm waiting for registration process to be finished right now).

It would be pitty if this project won't continue -I think it deserves another run anyway. It might be helpfull to post information on FreeDSP site, when new run is decided.

@Kaiboe: Thank you, I will check it out, once I'm registered. It's sounds bit overkill for my needs though -one board should be sufficent for my use-case.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.