• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New, unused AD1862N and AD1865N-J DAC chips

As of 8 September 2022 I have no more chips. See post #92 for details of how to buy in quantity for a group buy or to pick up as the supplier for happy diyaudio ears.
-----
After running a couple of group buys it seems silly to make people line up and wait, so I've been ordering a couple dozen AD1862N at a time. Same pricing as the group buys, without the wait.

AD1865N-J are $27 each, limit 2. No further 1865s, build an 1862 DAC :)
AD1862N are $49 per pair, limit 2 pairs = 4 chips

Often I have DAC and PSU 1 boards in stock, add $3 per board.

Shipping is per order:
US shipping $14, which is insured (ie, I'm responsible until it hits your mailbox)

EU, Oz, NZ, JP, IL, IN shipping $22, which is insured to most, but not all places. The post has been good with no losses and I've built up a reserve from the shipping fees so I'll personally insure to EU, Oz, NZ, JP, IL, and many other destinations.

Payment via Paypal in US$ or €, or € bank transfer @ Wise. I try to ship within 1 business day of payment and will send you tracking info once the package is on the way.

Cheers-
Ed

Attachments

• proofoflifeFeb2021.jpg
    proofoflifeFeb2021.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,558
Last edited: