• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Balanced Slagleformer preamp kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have all the Bent Audio parts to build fully balanced Slagleformer preamp

- 4 copper Slagleformers
- input select boards
- Volume control encoder front panel with dual displays
- Solid aluminum remote
- Power supply for the display
- ribbon cables

The Slagleformer preamp is the best on the market, as long as your source ha decent current drive capability.

OEM cost for the above parts is $2400 USD. My parts are brand new never used. I will sell for $1800 firm.

Hello, yes still have. Not assembled. All parts separate. I have the ribbon cable too

Attachments

• EEFFE679-A45B-45EE-A32D-B476DFC91806.jpg
    EEFFE679-A45B-45EE-A32D-B476DFC91806.jpg
    940 KB · Views: 365
This is the makings of a HELL of a preamp. Iron based preamps are wonderful, so many sins are avoided in skipping an active device.

Built one years ago and then upgraded it with all silver Slagleformers:

Poseidon's Voice Lazarus

Sold it late last year (yes, it survived 7 years in my system!) as the dac’s I play with finally have analog output stages that compete and/or are better. No, I don’t play with vinyl anymore either.

Best,
Anand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.