• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Focal 'K' type drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
I have a number of Focal 'K' drivers, they are mostly NOS I have not seen them for some time but think I have pairs of :-
5k413S
5k013L
6k412L
7k011DBL
10k515
I have at least pairs, and most are unused, I would suggest they are worth something as spares as the Aria kits etc from Zalytron and others used these drivers. I will dig them out if and when I get sufficient interest. Otherwise they will go on EBay at some point. PS. They all have Neoprene surrounds and last time I looked show no signs of age.
A good site for driver parameters is: Very old FOCAL Driver Datasheets - DIY-loudspeakers.com

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.