• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

All parts for fun, inexpensive OB project includes Peerless 830669

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I built a set of the "Fast Fun Inexpensive OB Project" speakers in late 2017/early 2018. The crossovers are based on what was on the thread at that time.

Fast, fun, Inexpensive OB project

I ran these for a short period and they sound good. I then ran into a a very nice deal on a pair Linkwitz Orions on Craigs and went that way.

These need to get out of the way. I disassembled them and got rid of the baffles.

I am offering the whole package at a great deal and hope someone has fun with them.

2 Peerless 830669 12" woofers (seem to be out of stock everywhere).
2 TC9FD-18-08 midrange
all of the electronics in prototype assembled form - no soldering, so easy to adjust

Electronic components are mid-range like Audyn capacitors etc.

I have the original boxes for the Peerless woofers (see pic).

All for $125 + actual shipping. Free pickup in Denver area. Paypal fine.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I seem to be having a problam with the pic insert. Use these URLs to see pics

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
https://imgur.com/8elVgc0
https://imgur.com/eeJkb2U

Last edited:
Just wanted to come back to this and leave positive feedback for Jerry.

The items arrived today, all in outstanding packaging/condition.

Have not tested the drivers, but the deal was super fair and the crossover parts alone are worth the price I paid.

Super happy with my purchase and will gladly buy from Jerry again.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.