• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LDR pre things

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cleaning up a wee bit and I find these LDR Pre thingy’s. This all aside the two matched LDR, came from I think ZDR (find the thread and it’s the chap that’s leading the path). I did use the built up unit for a short while (on a bread board for the TV as my wife is awesome 👏). I can’t recall what I paid for any of this and no idea it’s worth, I have far more preamps than any saine person so will never build / finish them.

First come (PM) first serve, you might want some or all of it. Price ummmm, well ummm swaps? Tell me you’re a poor student but can starve for a day to cover postage. Or tell me you’re rich and would like to trade me for your Jet.

Attachments

• A9D7AD6A-665F-4ECB-8139-69B82C9280D3.jpg
    A9D7AD6A-665F-4ECB-8139-69B82C9280D3.jpg
    972.1 KB · Views: 170
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.