• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Balanced tube gain stage (line stage, dac output...)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD!!!

Up for sale is a nice balanced gain stage board using the 12AU7 tubes. The original circuit is from Andrea on his page:
Hi-End DAC tube output stage
As you see on the pictures there are no pcb sockets installed as I used chassis mounting but I guess this is no problem to solder
a 9-pin ceramic or better belton pcb socket on the board.
The CCS for the tubes is 2sk170BL this way it sounds uncolored! The original CCS had a glare like sound and this is not my cup of tea. But If you want it
back to original schematic then I guess its only two Jfets and 4x resistors to change.
On the board are very good parts, also the 2.2uF russian MKP new production very good sounding.

For sale are also mains transformer EI core and a special wide band 20H choke.
If you want the populated board only the price is 150 EUR (icluded a nice pair of GE 12AU7 tubes)
Mains transformer (P: 230V S:230V @ 300mA + 15V @ 4A) and 20H 170mA choke= 100 EUR

I am shipping worldwide!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.