• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audio Research 150.2 Class T Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
See my Audiogon ad. $1250 plus shipping.

Rare class T (switching class D) Tripath-based amplifier.
Excellent sounding amp. I have moved to a Class A stereo amp, so I am parting with this one.

I purchased it used from a hifi shop. It was advertised as from a non-smoking home and I also live in a smoke free/pet free home. Very clean with no marks on the face plate and very good top and sides and rear (see pictures).

It has served me well and I am certain you will be happy with it.

The 150.2 produces a strong 150 WPC into 8 ohms, and 300 WPC into 4 ohms. BAL and SE inputs are provided, along with a 12V trigger and detachable A.C. power cord.

Like the 150M, the 150.2 produces very little heat because of its high efficiency, so it is ideal for in-cabinet installations.
International buyers will pay actual costs for shipping

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.