• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted to Buy Audax MH130Z0 Aerogel or a pair of Scan-speak 18M/4631T00 drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have you considered the Audax Aerogel HM130Z12, which is a later iteration. Same essential driver, but several generations on, with some refinements.

It's just that, a) they're slightly better b) you're more likely to find some.

No, I think only the mentioned midrange driver would fit my requirement due to the 87.5db lowish sensitivity.

I lean toward using a pair of Scan-Speak Revelator because of their known quality. I did work before the Audax carbon fiber and Scan-Speak Revelators different sizes, those are great quality drivers but I never with the Aerogel or never heard them either. I only read about them "they are good drivers".

I will use the existing Gorlich for something else or sell it. Funny and sad at the same time from the price (with the shipping and import from Europe) of that I could get the Revelators!

I forget to attach the parameters of the driver I want to pair it with the Audax. The one in the red bracket I own.
If it would be perfect if it would be 6.5" by size and 4 Ohms for the 2pc 10" woofers.
Even like that (with that sensitivity) I think it would be great, unfortunately, an 8 Ohms driver.
That is why the best solution I think is the Scan-Speak and use these for something else or sell it.

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0002 (1).JPG
    IMG_0002 (1).JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 95
5th element

5th element:)
What is your honest opinion about this driver as a midrange?
I could get it NOW for less than 1/2 price compare to the mentioned Scan-Speak. From 200Hz up
Or I should build and use the existing Gorlich as a start and if I am not satisfied after? :confused:
Thank you!

Attachments

• Satori .PNG
    Satori .PNG
    299.7 KB · Views: 94
I would like to buy a pair of Audax HM130Z0 Aerogel Midrange drivers or Scan-speak 18M/4631T00 like-new or good condition for a fair price.

I only interested in the mentioned drivers!

The Audax will be paired up with a Gorlich Podzust midrange driver (I have at hand)or the Scan-Speak alone with the 92db sensitivity.

Only that Audax match the mentioned driver parameters close enough so I can use them together without major complication.
I would prefer to get it from Canada to keep the shipping cost and import duties low or avoid it.

If I can't find Audax (first preference) I could use the Scan-Speak midrange drivers that alone would provide enough mids for the pair of 10" woofers I will use in my project.

If I do not get any offer I may think to take a pair from the US but I will need these drivers sometimes in the spring (Not urgent).

At the same time, it would be great to know ASAP due to planning and working on the enclosure.

Please let me know if you have a pair and you are not planning to use them. :):)
Payment via Pay Pal unless you live in Toronto near to me, that case can pay cash of course.

Thank you

Hi,

Get in touch w DJK33, he’s got the Audax you’re looking for.

BR,
Eric

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.