• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Hypex FusionAmps, SEAS and Peerless Drivers, miniDSP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey there folks. Over the last couple of years I've played around with a lot of configurations of Sigfried Linkwitz's systems and now that I've settled on one, I'm looking to let go of excess equipment gear, some slightly used, some new in box. Most items are located at my new home near Vancouver, BC Canada, except for the L26 Sub-woofers which are available in Nevada City, California.

Photo of all items here: Gear for Sale - Google Photos

Here's what's on offer:

1) Peerless SLS 830668 10" Woofer: Peerless SLS 830668 10" Woofer - Coated Paper Cone
-3 pairs available
-$80 per pair, new, never-opened, plus shipping at cost or pickup on Salt Spring Island, BC Canada

2) Seas L26RO4Y 10" Subwoofer : Seas L26RO4Y 10" Subwoofer - 4 Layer VC - (D1004-04)
-currently on backorder at Madisound, so you could save some dough and get them sooner!
-2 pairs available
-$480 per pair, new, never-opened, plus shipping at cost or pickup in Nevada City, CA
-shipping via UPS Ground most places in US seems to be around $30 per set

3) Seas Prestige FU10RB H1600-04 4" Full Range : Seas Prestige FU10RB H1600-04 4" Full Range
-3 pairs available
-$105 per pair, plus shipping at cost or pickup on Salt Spring Island, BC Canada

4) Hypex FA122 Fusionamp (125W+125W) : Hypex FusionAmp FA122
-1 pair available
-$650 for the pair, new, never-opened, plus shipping at cost or pickup on Salt Spring Island, BC Canada
-will throw in a remote and remote module for full asking price ($40 new)

5) Hypex FA123 Fusionamp (125W+125W+100W): https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/speaker-amps/hypex-fusionamp-fa123/ Hypex-FA123
-1 pair available
-$700 for the pair, lightly used, plus shipping at cost or pickup on Salt Spring Island, BC Canada
-will throw in a remote and remote module for full asking price ($40 new)

6) miniDSP 4x10 HD : https://www.parts-express.com/minidsp-4x10-hd-2-analog-in-8-analog-out-2-digital-in-out-dsp--230-338
-1 available, includes remote (usually sold separately)
-$440, lightly used, plus shipping at cost or pickup on Salt Spring Island, BC Canada
-original packaging, comes with remote, power supply, mounting brackets, optical and USB cables

Feel free to direct message me with any questions, or reply on this thread if the answer might be useful to others. I will indicate sold items as they are purchased.

Thanks for looking!

-Brent

Last edited:
I'm currently in the downsizing game, so not interested in trades at the moment.

I ended up using a pair of FA253s to run SL's minis, with an enclosed sub unit housing the amps and a pair of the SEAS L26 woofers. I started with a pair of 123s, and they sounded great, I just figured the extra power would never hurt :)

Here's what I ended up building: Google Photos

-b

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.