• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 Sale - various DAC related boards, psu, kits, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have a few interesting DAC related components to offer up...

1. $45 - Completed Subbu 5v PSU capable of 250mA. Normally used with Subbu v3 DAC, but can be used with something else.

IMG_3049.jpg

2. $SOLD - Acko AKL-S03-BB Re-clocking board. I'll include the Potato Semi Flip Flop chips necessary for build. You'll need to supply the rest of the parts. Parts list and guide will be included.

IMG_5068.jpg

3. $25 - Acko AKL AMN-S02 and AKX302 clock board - this combo provides galvanic isolation and synchronous re-clocking with the Amanero USB transport and feeds i2s to your choice of DAC. S02 board has i2s isolation chip already installed. U.FL adapter board is included to add flexibility. Parts list and guide will also be included.

IMG_5070.jpg

4. $80 - Acko BBB-I2S/DSD - Beaglebone Black U.FL adapter and power management board. This board enables feasible synchronous re-clocking with Acko S03 or S02 re-clocking boards in DSD or i2s formats. If you want pictured Beaglebone Black tack on $50.

IMG_5069.jpg

5. $40 - Joe Audiophile BAL - SE KIT - this kit has all the parts that are needed and can be used in conjunction with the NTD1 to procure single ended audio. Also can be used with any other DAC that is balanced audio only.

IMG_4373.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.