• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aleph-j in deluxe 5u chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I’m selling my beloved Aleph-j in deluxe 5u chassis. It’s my first class A amplifier and changed my opinion on how much of a difference an amplifier can make. I have an EE degree with experience in electronics and carefully built this wonderful amplifier. I’m only parting with it because the wonderfully efficient speakers I’m completing are begging for a SET amp:)

If you are in the greater Denver area you are welcome to bring your speakers and make sure you love it as much as I do. I did not install any LED’s due to personal preference. Used Antek 20v transformer. The other parts came from Diyaudio store transistor kit and standard parts from the BOM.

I’ll add more photos Sunday afternoon. This one photo is while I was building. Asking $1k plus exact shipping cost.

IMG_0314.jpg

I’m selling my beloved Aleph-j in deluxe 5u chassis. It’s my first class A amplifier and changed my opinion on how much of a difference an amplifier can make. I have an EE degree with experience in electronics and carefully built this wonderful amplifier. I’m only parting with it because the wonderfully efficient speakers I’m completing are begging for a SET amp:)

If you are in the greater Denver area you are welcome to bring your speakers and make sure you love it as much as I do. I did not install any LED’s due to personal preference. Used Antek 20v transformer. The other parts came from Diyaudio store transistor kit and standard parts from the BOM.

I’ll add more photos Sunday afternoon. This one photo is while I was building. Asking $1k plus exact shipping cost.

View attachment 877174

144000uF in power supply. Married with the Nutube B1 I’ve never had a better front end in my system. You can pretty easily try most of the Pass DIY amps with same power supply, wiring and chassis.

Happy to add in LEDs if it is your preference; I just like listening in a dark room so I can focus on the music:)

IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0209.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.