Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Onetics output transformer liquidation SALE
Onetics output transformer liquidation SALE
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th September 2020, 05:30 AM   #1
tubo is offline tubo  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Default Onetics output transformer liquidation SALE

Im liquidating all my Onetics Single ended Output transformer for 45,2a3, 300b for both level 1 and level 2. I have a few pairs remaining for each tube levels. The transformers are already discounted from the original price and I will give a 5% for multiple orders. They will be sold in pairs. All are new and never used. Will be shipped from Chicago
Please send me offers if interested: email is ivardlr@gmail.com

45 opt- level 1 is $300.00 for the pair— SOLD OUT
45 opt- level 2 is $600.00 for the pair—SOLD OUT

2a3 opt- level 1 is $270.00 for the pair shipped in US only—1 pairs left
2a3 opt- level 2 is $530.00 for the pair shipped in US only—SOLD OUT

300b opt-level 1is $250.00 for the pair— SOLD OUT
300b opt-level 2 is $550.00 for the pair— SOLD OUT

Please refer to this thread for the specs: for sale onetics 2a3, 300b, 45 SET output transformer

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DFFFFF59-F1D5-4F0D-B3CB-985D90F74D2A.jpg (562.1 KB, 1422 views)

Last edited by tubo; 30th November 2020 at 05:40 AM.
Old 7th September 2020, 06:09 AM   #2
wrenchone is online now wrenchone  United States
diyAudio Member

I may bite - do you have any info on the impedance ratios and current ratings of the three transformers?
Old 7th September 2020, 09:02 AM   #3
gjo1314 is offline gjo1314  India
diyAudio Member

I've bought 4 Level 1 opts from Ivar, two for 45s and two for 300Bs. It's been a real pleasure to deal with him. Onetics transformers have been very good in all my builds. At these prices I'm tempted to pull the trigger on one more pair
Old 7th September 2020, 09:17 AM   #4
nelsondog is offline nelsondog  Philippines
diyAudio Member

I’ll vouch for tubo, he’s a trusted seller. Free bump
Old 7th September 2020, 11:30 AM   #5
ClassicCarGuy is offline ClassicCarGuy  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubo View Post
Im liquidating all my Onetics Single ended Output transformer for 45,2a3, 300b for both level 1 and level 2. I have a few pairs remaining for each tube levels. The transformers are already discounted from the original price and I will give a 5% for multiple orders. They will be sold in pairs. All are new and never used. Will be shipped from Chicago
Please send me offers if interested: email is ivardlr@gmail.com

45 opt- level 1 is $300.00 for the pair— 5 pairs left
45 opt- level 2 is $600.00 for the pair— 1 pair left

2a3 opt- level 1 is $250.00 for the pair—7 pairs left
2a3 opt- level 2 is $550.00 for the pair—4 pairs left

300b opt-level 1is $250.00 for the pair—2 pairs left
300b opt-level 2 is $550.00 for the pair— 1 pair left

Please refer to this thread for the specs: for sale onetics 2a3, 300b, 45 SET output transformer

Thanks
Hi and interesting. what is the difference between the 300b level 1 and 2? Thank you in advance.
Old 7th September 2020, 03:40 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Thank you all for the interest.

Sale pending for a pair of 300b level 2 output transformer.
Sale pending for a pair of 45 level 2 output transformer.
I will update on quantity remaining after each sale.

Thank you
Old 7th September 2020, 03:44 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenchone View Post
I may bite - do you have any info on the impedance ratios and current ratings of the three transformers?
Hello Wrench,

Kindly refer to the first post at the bottom of the page, I attached a link to where the datasheet was posted.
as I am having a hard time uploading pdf using my phone or computer.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you all for vouching for me. That is very much appreciated.

Best regards to all
Old 7th September 2020, 03:47 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

In response to Classiccarguy’s inquiry.

Here is detailed explanation from Bud Purvine.

O-Netics Transformers

All transformers are power transformers, but not all power transformers are also audio transformers, that can pass signals above 400 Hz with any hope of fidelity to the original signal, even though they are excellent power transformers. While most transformer designers understand this quite clearly, very few designers are able to alter the subtle internal activities within a transformer, with the specific intention to change it from a power transformer to an audio transformer. O-Netics has this capability, we have spent the time and money on R&D to advance our understanding of the most subtle relationships within a transformer. The results are found in our audio transformers, with exceptional information retention, an extrodinary lack of energy storage or phase shift, at frequency extremes.

Our level one audio outputs will outperform all of the famed "golden age" of audio outputs. Level two outputs add even finer detail to the already astonishing amount of information found in level one devices, due to a core material change. Level three goes all out, with 16 interleaved sectors in place of 10, even thinner high performance dielectric barrier material and extremly small diameter wire strands, woven into Litz type 2 cabling, for all secondary windings. In addition to this the core material is also changed.

We do not use silver or impossible to maintain oxygen free copper winding wire, nickle or amorphous core material, or any of the other popular material driven aids. Instead we utilize commercial materials in subtly different designs with very specific motifs that come from our unique R&D program. Our designs rival and typically exceed the finest devices provided by our esteemed competitors, in information depth, accuracy of placement in a perceived sound field and increased levels of tone and transient color and internal gradient structure.

Our outputs are designed for extremly long life. Typical mean time between failure is expected to be 100 thousand hours. In addition the transformers will meet CE 6500 safey standards for non power grid connected transformers with a high voltage to safety low voltage transformation. All of the materials utilized in the coil structure are UL, CSA and CE6500 rated for continuous operation at 130 deg C, with electrical safety barriers rated for continuous duty at 200 deg C.
Old 7th September 2020, 06:30 PM   #9
ClassicCarGuy is offline ClassicCarGuy  United States
diyAudio Member

UOTE=tubo;6333482]In response to Classiccarguy’s inquiry.

Here is detailed explanation from Bud Purvine.
O-Netics Transformers
........[/QUOTE]

Hi and thank you for the response. How can I determine the transformer will fit? Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ClassicCarGuy; 7th September 2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 8th September 2020, 03:33 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Hello Classic,

Kindly check my first post as I attached a link that will take you to another post where I attaxhed a pdf of the specs of the opts.

That is a nice looking amplifier and It may be a good idea to start a new build from scratch. im not sure if itll fit the existing holes for the opts.

Thanks

Onetics output transformer liquidation SALEHide this!Advertise here!