• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SUPRAVOX 400 GMF - 15" / 97dB / 20Hz - 5000Hz / 8 Ohm / 38cm / 120W

Unfortunately, it's not possible to ship to the USA...
actualy its possible. we have same rules here. you just pay ~180eur, took independent company magnet measuring , pay 50-100eur , got papers, and send drivers as dangeruos parcels.

also you can send drivers as normal parcel and hope it will arrive to destination. around 50% possibility. if stuck, they will return it after 2-3 weeks(parcel even did not leaves local airport) WITHOUT returning shipment cost( even if service are not done)

the problem is not how to sent them, but buyers. Havent met any single buyer who want to cover magnet sertificate cost or take 50% risk of loosing its shiping money.

We've just started communication on the mail.
Cheers

actualy its possible. we have same rules here. you just pay ~180eur, took independent company magnet measuring , pay 50-100eur , got papers, and send drivers as dangeruos parcels.

also you can send drivers as normal parcel and hope it will arrive to destination. around 50% possibility. if stuck, they will return it after 2-3 weeks(parcel even did not leaves local airport) WITHOUT returning shipment cost( even if service are not done)

the problem is not how to sent them, but buyers. Havent met any single buyer who want to cover magnet sertificate cost or take 50% risk of loosing its shiping money.

I agree and if the person from above (USA) is still interested, he can PM me, however, a few people contacted me already.
I've just found a cool company which will cover all the destinations that are banned from regular institutions!

Hi, could you send through DHL or UPS Door to door to Bucharest ?

Hi, yes, I can ship it to you via DPD.
It will cost around 30 Euro but I will cover it!

Cheers!