• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Sony Vfet output transistors 2SK60 / 2SJ18 1 Pair needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

As my title suggests I am looking to buy a pair of Sony Vfet outputs. I would really like to bring my TA-4650 back to life....if possible. My originals are rank 56 but so long as the pair is closely matched I am happy with that. At this point ill take what I can get

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Hi. Rank 56 I can offer. 120$ plus paypal plus shipping from Russia (EMS or regular post or whatever). Pulled from working tan5550. I can measure Vgs if you need.

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 89
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.