• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amp Camp 1.6 Boards w/ TungstenAudio Mods & Cap Multiplier Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am about to move and will not be able to complete my Amp Camp Build that includes Tungstenaudio's modifications and stuffed Cap Multiplier boards.

The ACA Boards include Nichicon Super Through Caps (C2), Organic Polymers (C4), and Nichicon Gold Tune Filter Caps (C1). I used mostly Vishay/Dale resistors and MPC71 Futaba resistors for R1/R2. I made the resistor changes to R3, R4, R11, and R12 according to the new schematic and added a 10pf silver Mica across R12. Mosfets are IRFP140s and rubber pads used for heat dissipation. Both boards were tested and biased perfectly to 12V.

The Power supplies were designed by Rudi Rozek based on Jason Kuetemann's Cap Multiplier. I have used this design on all of my amp camps with an Antek AS-2222 Torroidal Transformer and way prefer it over the Meanwell Power Block.

The heatsinks were cut from a 8Hx9Dx3W heatsinks. I cut them in have to measure 4Hx9Dx3W(fins). The heatsinks had some pre-drilled holes but they are not noticeable.

To finish the amp, build a nice chassis, add the rca/speaker posts, and buy the transformer.

For all 4 boards and the heatsinks I am asking $165 SHIPPED in the CONUS only please.

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    889.6 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    869.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 226
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.