• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toroidy Audio Grade transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a couple of high quality (Audio Grade) toroidal transformers cluttering up the place. Neither actually made it into a finished project.

1: 150VA, 230VAC Primary, 2 x 0-20VAC secondaries

gPcJ4T5.jpg

2: 150VA, 230VAC Primary, 2 x 0-22VAC secondaries

GvlP0y4.jpg

£12.50each or both for £20 - plus postage and paypal fee at cost.

Sorry, you are wrong - are you suggesting I am mis-selling? You cannot judge a toroid by it's sticker!

Here's the standard grade Toroidy transformer page;

TTS0020 - Transformer TS20VA/230 - voltage to 50 V - Shop Toroidy.pl

and here's the audio grade Toroidy tranformer page;

TTSA0020 - Transformer AUDIO TSA20VA - voltage to 50V - Shop Toroidy.pl

Which do they look like? I'll give you some clues, look at the potted centre, the mylar wrap and the ground lead for the screen.

Perhaps you would like to see the order details from my account at Toroidy too?

Last edited:
Well, if I were 'clarifying' I would be rather more polite in my manner.

And yes, they have the epoxy potting ring around the circumference, that is a feature of the audio grade toroids and not the standard grade.

I'll happily demonstrate that the diameter of the toroids is the same as that on the relevant Toroidy product page to anyone who's interested in buying them and asks me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.