• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ASC Japan 100 uf motor run cap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are ASC Japan 370 VAC rated motor run capacitors. Bought these from Sharon at Midori Farm in 2005ish( for those of you who may remember her ). Obviously no longer in production.
4 5/8 inches tall not including the lugs
2 1/2 inch diameter

Price is $ 40.00 each. These make fantastic filter caps in a tube PS.
I have four.

Shipping on the buyer. I will ship the cheapest way possible that can be insured. ( UPS, USPS Priority mail ). These are heavy so shipping will be few bucks.
If you buy more than one I'll take $ 5.00 off each cap.
I can't post pictures, so if you're seriously interested PM me with your e-mail and I'll send them directly to you.

Stay safe

Crazy Bill

Have one pr left.
$ $ 80.00 for the pair FIRM. There are simply no more to be had anywhere.

US only. Shipping and insurance on buyer.
PayPal FF only.
Cosmetically OK. Will need a little cleaning and TLC if will be left exposed.Thanks for looking and stay safe.

Cheers, Crazy Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.