• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Jelco JL-45 tonearm lift and DIN to RCA cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm putting together a two arm table. On the back side I want to use a Audio Technica ATP-12T tonearm. This came with no cable and the cue lifter was not a part of this design, it's a broadcast arm.
I need a DIN to RCA cable, I believe it's the standard DIN cable that fits a lot of the tonearms out there. Not looking for one sprinkled in fairy dust and diamond encrusted, just a decent quality cable that may have come with a tonearm and was upgraded, so now it's shoved into your closet. LOL
The Jelco tonearm lift is a nice quality piece that would fit right at home on the AT tonearm. I'm not sure if anyone might have one in there parts stash, figured I'd ask. I will machine a bracket to mount it to the tonearm post if I find one.
Thanks

BillWojo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.