• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPA3255, TPA3251, PSU for this amps

Well, i bought the Moon 250i, it sounds superb. With a massive transformer, the total package weights about 40 pounds :)))))))

with 20000uF cap reserves, i have plenty power and it shows. This amp does not sweat, sound brilliant, smooth, soundstage, depht, detail, it has it all. I am very happy with it.

Coming soon...

Attachments

• AMP+PSUблеать!.jpg
    AMP+PSUблеать!.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 440
This is better than DC-DC onboard

So to make a short story very long ;-)

Since I have these Connex SMPS's lying around, would they be good with your TPA3255 board?

Another question - I want to combine them with a DSP Board, any advice?

I know 3E audio sells both DSP Board and a TPA3255 board, but their amp board doesn't have PFFB I think.

I'm looking for a solution with one DSP and 3 channel amplification per speaker.

Appreciated, but this board is new to me - I don't know how it performs with your amp because I can't find reviews/topics on it.

The 3E boards (amp + DSP) don't have PFFB like yours.
They do have balanced connections between DSP and Amp board though..

It's difficult for me to choose :-/