• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale pair of Nelson Pass A40 ClassA amplifier PCBs

Things you have for sale.
Gentlemen, I have a pair of Mr. Nelson Pass A40 ClassA amplifier PCBs, which I want to offer you.

The PCBs layout is done by myself.
I have included the frontend, the backend and a simple C-R-C PSU on the PCB.
The PCBs size is: 236x85mm.

I am using "current" transistors as replacement for the transistors that Mr. Pass used in his original design.
I use - for example - MJH628X Darlingtons as Output Transistors, KSC2690 and KSA1220 instead of obsolete MPSL, …

Find attached an image of the PCBs, a "PCB - look-through" and the schematic.

I offer the pair of PCBs for 20€ (shipping - without tracking ID - and PayPal-fee is included).
If you are interested having the PCBs: give me a PM.

Best regards - Rudi

Attachments

• SNV34932.JPG
    SNV34932.JPG
    560.9 KB · Views: 940
  • A40_brd.jpg
    A40_brd.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 924
  • A40 PSU.jpg
    A40 PSU.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 913
  • A40_sch.jpg
    A40_sch.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 930
Gentlemen, I have done revision 1 of my A40 layout, which is a bit more compact (189 x 82mm), and I will order a small couple of PCBs tonight.

Three pairs are already assigned, two pairs are free to order.
The price for one pair incl. shipping (shipping is without tracking ID; the usage of tracking ID costs an additinal fee of 3.50€) is 20€.

In case you are interested: give me a PM..

Best regards - Rudi

Attachments

• A40_Darlington_TO247_brd.jpg
    A40_Darlington_TO247_brd.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 626
Gentlemen, I have done revision 1 of my A40 layout, which is a bit more compact (189 x 82mm), and I will order a small couple of PCBs tonight.

Three pairs are already assigned, two pairs are free to order.
The price for one pair incl. shipping (shipping is without tracking ID; the usage of tracking ID costs an additinal fee of 3.50€) is 20€.

In case you are interested: give me a PM..

Best regards - Rudi

Hi Rudi

Hope you’re doing well.

If you ever do another batch of that more compact A40 pcb please let us know, I would take a pair

Thanks
Eric