• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Linkwitz Lx521.4 + Ncore 10 ch + DSP amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling my LX521.4 because I have moved and I do not have space for this system to work properly.

I could finish this project during lockdown but I cannot keep this system and The Loudspeaker together.

They have been built with CNC and laquered in black and white.
Everything is in perfect condition and the speakers have been used less than 20 hours. I could say they are new condition.

The amplifier has 10 Hypex Ncore MP channels + 2 minidsp 2x4 balanced programmed with the latest crossover for the LX521.4:
Each speaker as follows:
Hypex NC252MP 2x250W (one channel for each subwoofer)
Hypex NC122MP 2x125W (one channel for midwoofer and one for midrange)
Hypex NC100HF 100W (for tweeters)
Minidsp 2x4 Balanced

Connections between amplifier and speakers has speakon connectors.

I'm selling the speakers in 3000€ and the amplifier with DPS integrated for 2000€. All the cabling will be included with amplifier.

This is a superb price, shipping (very heavy) is not included but I would paletize everyting safely.

Estimated shipping within EU is about 180€.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.