• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NEW Sachiko full range backloaded horn custom-made cabinet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: NEW Saburo full range backloaded horn custom-made cabinet

Selling a project speaker that I intended to use as a center channel in a home theater setup. Custom made Saburo design professionally fabricated from 3/4" high density baltic birch ply. Wired with a quality Cardas speaker binding post. Faceplate machined to accept Fostex FE-126En driver.

Specs:
71x18x7 75lbs

Paid $650. Reduced to $275

Due to weight I prefer local pickup in DFW but willing to meet within a hundred mile radius to connect with buyers in Austin or Houston etc

Attachments

• speaker1.jpg
    speaker1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_2873.jpg
    IMG_2873.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 788
  • terminals.jpg
    terminals.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 779
  • fhMK3.jpg
    fhMK3.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_2878.jpg
    IMG_2878.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Selling a project speaker that I intended to use as a center channel in a home theater setup. Custom made Sachiko design professionally fabricated from 3/4" high density baltic birch ply. Wired with a quality Cardas speaker binding post. Faceplate machined to accept Fostex FE-126En driver.

Specs:
71x18x7 75lbs

Paid $650. Reduced to $275

Due to weight I prefer local pickup in DFW but willing to meet within a hundred mile radius to connect with buyers in Austin or Houston etc

Your pics looks like the Frugal horn, the Sachiko is a double mouth horn w 8” driver.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.