• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ultra low-noise regulators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I have some excess ultra-low-noise voltage regulators from a previous project:

TPS7A4700, Gone Mouser price 100 ea. is € 4.00. Asking € 2.00 incl. shipping wherever you are*.

TPS7A3301, 12 ea. Mouser price 100 ea is € 3. Asking € 1.50 ea incl. shipping wherever you are*.

Also some dual boost-buck switchers LT3471D , 10 ea. Mouser 100 ea. is € 3.30. Asking € 1.60 including shipping wherever you are*.

High current low voltage buck-boost regulator TPS63060, 38 ea. Mouser price 100 ea is € 1.80. Asking € 0.90 incl. shipping wherever you are*.

All original TI/LT, no 2nd source.

*If your total is less than€ 25 please add € 5 to share shipping.

Jan

Last edited:
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Guys, I was really looking for selling it in one go.
I can do it piecemeal, but not with free shipping.
If the total you want is less than € 25 I ask you to share shipping and add € 5 to the total.

So 4x4700 and 4x3301 + shipping is € 19.

Zung & SyncTronX let me know what you want.

(When I said 'Done ... ' I meant cleaning up my inbox, NOT that they were all gone. I will update the numbers in post # 1 as I go).

Jan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.