• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Aurum Cantus G2si

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have these. They say G2, not G2si, but they are round. Silver face. Very lightly tested and in great shape. Let me know if these might work.
IMG_5817.jpg
IMG_5816.jpg

I have these. They say G2, not G2si, but they are round. Silver face. Very lightly tested and in great shape. Let me know if these might work.

Thanks for your interest.
I have just checked datasheet of these tweeters G2, G2i and G2si.
The G2i and the G2si is very similar and interchangable, but the G2. The G2 seems to got higher impedance and heavier ribbon.
G2: Aurum cantus
G2i/G2si: Aurum cantus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.