• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: AMP Camp Boards and spare parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am working on completing and testing 6 total amp camp boards and decided not to move forward with building full amplifiers. This is a great opportunity to build your own amp camps and save money since the kits are out of stock in the store. What I have for sale:

Package #1 ($225 Shipped)
- 4 stuffed boards that all match
- 2 Large Heatsinks 8in H, 9in W, and 3in D
- 2 XLR inputs
- 2 Power Buttons
- 2 Pairs of RCA inputs
- 2 On-On switches for bridging
- 8 IRFP240 Mosfets
- M3 Screws, washers, and standoffs
- Micca insulator pads

Package #2 ($100 Shipped)
- 2 stuffed boards that match
- 4 IRFP240
- 1 Large Heatsink 8in H, 9in W, and 3in D
- M3 Screws, washers, and standoffs
- Micca insulator pads

I will drill/tap the heat sinks and bias and test each board before shipping. I have successfully built multiple amps with these heat sinks by mounting two boards onto each on and it dissipates heat VERY well. I used a mix of Vishay resistors and some other spare resistors from other kit builds.

The heat sinks i bought locally from a store near me and they have pre-drilled holes, which is why I am able to sell the packages so cheap.

Shipping to the CONUS ONLY.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 292
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 295
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 294
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 295
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.