• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Betsy's. Hemp 8's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Wild Burro Betsy pair in near new condition. $110 shipped lower 48 usa.

Hemp Acoustic 8's. One pair. Function fine. But cones are faded. Whizzers detached, and creased, not sure could be reused. $90 shipped lower 48 usa.

I changed the ad a couple times when I wasnt getting any rexponse. Am a bit scattered with excess work these days. Sorry. Ill keep it like this.

Thanks, Don

Last edited:
20200304_134820-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20200304_134740-1.jpg
    20200304_134740-1.jpg
    598 KB · Views: 775
Hi François. The Betsy's are avavailable. Near new condition.
The Hemp 8's were taken off sale by me a few days ago. I thought I would experiment with coating the cones.
However, if those are what you are interested in I will sell them. I'll upload picture of the creased whizzers.
I apologize for making it confusing. My fault. I'm in the middle of a large clean out of all my possessions making room for renovation of my place. So I am a bit scattered.

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi François. The Betsy's are avavailable. Near new condition.
The Hemp 8's were taken off sale by me a few days ago. I thought I would experiment with coating the cones.
However, if those are what you are interested in I will sell them. I'll upload picture of the creased whizzers.
I apologize for making it confusing. My fault. I'm in the middle of a large clean out of all my possessions making room for renovation of my place. So I am a bit scattered.
I previously coated the cones with 'wet look' from parts express
Highly recommended

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.