• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MOFO's for local pickup in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have built two rather extreme version of MoFo using 20 kg chokes (73 mOhm) and large audio grade Jensen capacitors as output caps. I also built two PSUs for the MoFo's (CLC using 4-pole Jensen Capacitors). I can sell MoFo's with or without PSU's. PSU's are about 25-26 VDC with low ripple. MoFo's are adjusted to about 3A bias which causes the heatsink to reach about 54 C. They played very nice music but I now have M2X mono blocks built into nice chassis and MoFo + PSU's takes up much space and "blocks" a bit for new builds. So I want to see if there was a Dane that could be interested in MoFo's with or without PSUs…...before I disassemble and put into boxes for later use of components.

Price would be taking the most expensive components like chokes, heatsink, Jensen Capacitors, trafos and divide by two. So MoFo's alone would be 5000 DKK for both. 5000 DKK was the price for the two special made chokes. The two PSUs would be 3000 DKK for both but would not sell those alone (only MoFo's alone).

Attachments

• DSC_3937_00001.jpg
    DSC_3937_00001.jpg
    354.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_3675.jpg
    DSC_3675.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_3674.jpg
    DSC_3674.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 127
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.