• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ACA 1.6 in Hammond enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amp Camp Amp v1.6 in Hammond enclosure

SOLD

Amp Camp Amp v1.6 with 24 V, 120 W Meanwell supply for sale.

It's in an aluminum Hammond enclosure with cooling holes drilled in the base (i.e., the lid) with venting provided up top around the elevated heatsinks. I really like the compact footprint with the heatsinks on top. I used foam weatherstripping on the bottom to provide a non-slip, anti-vibration footing.

Sounds lovely with my "C-Note" speaker kit from PE. My 2 Vrms DAC pushes the ACA loud enough for very enjoyable casual listening - would be even better with a preamp. The ACA embarrasses both my TDA7492 and AudioSource AMP-100. For example, the low open-string rhythm line in "Hey Hey" on Clapton's unplugged album is palpable with the ACA but entirely absent with my other amps.

I'm selling to fund my next project - likely the Aleph J.

Asking SOLD shipped CONUS.

PayPal preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.JPEG
    IMG_0192.JPEG
    673.4 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_0193.JPEG
    IMG_0193.JPEG
    836.1 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_0197.JPEG
    IMG_0197.JPEG
    575.7 KB · Views: 413