• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Mark Audio (Markaudio) CHP-70 Gen.2 drive units (charcoal black cone)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, as I mentioned to you before I would prefer something bigger like pensil or frugal.
But I am not sure SWMBO would appreciate another DIY floorstander... (not to mention 2 other in the loft space; well actually one now, I managed to give away the other pair)
So I try to smuggle in something small ;-)

Often the way. :D

On a different note, a, er, note for any of my friends in the US or Canada. I've had a number of enquiries about shipping drivers to North America, which I'm more than happy to do; it's no harder for me to ship to the north Americas than anywhere else. However, unfortunately the courier costs for a single pair of the drivers are high. Fully insured, the cheapest options I can find are almost as much as I'm selling the drivers for. In the abstract, not a bad price when you consider what's involved but not all that practical when the drivers only cost £30/pr in the first place. It becomes more realistic for multiple pairs, but it does eat into the value for single pairs I'm afraid.

All of these drivers now sold.

As ever, my thanks to everyone for looking and to those who purchased the units; I hope you enjoy them. :)

I still do have a small number of the rare CHBW-70 available, which shares many characteristics & almost the same basic response as the CHP-70 Gen.2, but with slightly higher rated suspension to optimise for lower frequency loads. Well suited to use with a tweeter in a simple 2-way construction as well as run by itself if desired. FS Mark Audio (Markaudio) CHBW-70 wideband midbass drive units

I'll see if I have any other units still in storage that I may be able to offer here.

As they say, seek and ye shall find.

Having searched through my storeroom, I have found

-1 more pair of brand-new-in-box CHP-70 Gen.2 drivers with the charcoal / black cone, which I'll make available for the same price as indicated above: £30 + shipping.

-I have also found (a rare one this) one final pair of new-in-box CHP-70 Gen.2 drivers with the charcoal / black cone. These however are in the original white box, rather than the slightly more rigid unbleached brown cardboard box that Markaudio now use. They come with mounting screws, but are minus gaskets, so I'm asking just £25 + shipping for this pair. The gaskets are easily made from your choice of material.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.