• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SJEP120R063

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to the members, I have for sale 10 units, Semisouths, 70euros each. Ship from Menorca, Spain.
Genuine units I got some time ago for some project without exit. Remain 4, one pair matched.
Best Regards
Esteban

Last edited:
Hi Mordi, I got in Poweralia is a store here on Barcelona. I never measured them but I can try to it a soon I return from USA.
I have a Peak® analyzer curve tracer but i am not sure is accurate but can make something. And obviously will more accurate for the whole picture, also I don't remember the real quantity of they. Better is probate and give better news.
Best Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.