• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Paradise Phono PCB Set

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well guys, Merry Christmas, the pcb arrived today ;)
I'll start preparing the ones not in the UK, and start to get in contact with each pne of you for shipping.

As for the proposal to combine the numerous UK orders in one shipment to a central distribution individual in the UK, it is ok for me as long as you agree to:
-Shipping cost of all the boards in one shipment will be expensive, and it has to be fully insured, with tracking. I cannot assume the lost of this package, so I got to make sure it arrive safely. The person in charge of distribution will pay me, and will be responsible to distribute this cost to each of the members in UK, in extra to their own shipping costs.
-You have to understand that I cannot be responsible for anything happening after it left my house. You'll have to deal with the forum member in the UK, not me.
-Someone mentionned that a large PCB shipment can trigger some inquiry from the custom on your side of the pound. Again if there are extra custom charges, you'll have to assume it...
-If you agree to these conditions, I have no problem to ship to someone in the UK, already a few members kindly offered to distribute the kits.
So check you email for updates.
Thanks for your understanding
SB

I'll put together output stage transistor sets for anyone who's interested. They'll comprise curve traced and matched 2sk170 and J310 I'll order enough for ten sets, cost will be whatever the price is once the yield is taken into account. I'd expect it to be £22 a stereo set.

I'm in for a set please Si. Although I still have some Calvin boards somewhere...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.