• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted-Linn Kaber crossovers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2014
Paid Member
I don't have any but can see a few on ebay in the UK at the moment. looks like a set of 4 for stereo runs about £80. There is a gash pair with at least 2 dead drive units for sale as well. That might be cheaper. Happy to try and source as I have a friend coming over for xmas who can take them back and save international postage.

Hi Bill...
Good to hear from you. After playing with my minidsp 2x4 and three channels of 60+watt Symasym, I’ve managed to get very respectable sound from the Kaber. In mono.
I may just ask Santa to put another minidsp in the Christmas stocking and forget the passive crossover. Though it would be useful as a reference. I see that a pair sold on Audiogon for $50.
How is your project?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.