• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Baltic Birch Enclosures for SEAS A26

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a CNC cut pair of prototype loudspeaker enclosures for the SEAS A26 kit or the World Designs WD25A EX. The cabinets are made from 3/4" and 1" Baltic Birch and covered in a beautiful Walnut veneer. I will include an aluminum backplate (no binding posts) in the sale as well. I am asking $500 for the pair plus shipping. They have a honeycomb internal brace and double thickness 1.5" top and bottom. Local pickup in the NYC area is available. Brand new drivers are also available at a discount from Madisound's prices.

Attachments

• IMG_2227.jpg
    IMG_2227.jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2228.jpg
    IMG_2228.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 215
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.