• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: "Premium-ACA"-, / Matching- and "Simplistic B1-Buffer" - PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gentlemen, I like and offer you 3 sets of PCBs (see image 1) consisting of:

1) a pair of Nelson Pass ACA - PCBs, implementing TungstenAudios "Premium ACA" modifications
Refer to TungstenAudios thread: https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/328357-aca-amp-premium.html

My pair of ACA-PCBs also includes 2 tested pcs. of 2SK170BL transistors.
The "Premium Parts ACA" works "flawlessly" and sounds absolutely nice.

It is powered by a "CapMX - PSU", designed by JKuetemann.
Refer to this thread for information about the used CapMx - PSU:

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pow...lified-mrevil-pmi-capacitance-multiplier.html

and read "Rod Elliotts Project page 15" to find out, why a CapMX PSU is the best suited PSU for the ACA.
I will of course give you all needed documents (schematic, layout, BoM, drill-template, ...) for my ACA-layout

Images 2 and 3 show you my "Premium Parts ACA".

2) a BJT - matching PCB
I have been in need of a PCB to match "big" BJT-Transistors and the N-Fet 2SK170BL. The result is shown in pictures 4 and 5.

3) Last, but not least: I include my version of the B1-Buffer in this offer.
Refer to Image 6. The Buffer is driven by a dual LT3082 PSU.You need 2 pairs of well matched 2SK170BL.

I will offer you a set (consisting of the 4 PCBs and 2 pcs. of 2SK170BL) for 18€; unregistered worldwide shipping is included.
I have 3 sets left.

If you are interested iny my offer: give me a PM.

Best regards - Rudi

Attachments

• SNV34794.JPG
    SNV34794.JPG
    553.8 KB · Views: 413
  • SNV34735.JPG
    SNV34735.JPG
    553.9 KB · Views: 416
  • SNV34756.JPG
    SNV34756.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 405
  • Matching_Rig.JPG
    Matching_Rig.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 413
  • SNV34793.JPG
    SNV34793.JPG
    546.3 KB · Views: 406
  • B1_Buffer.jpg
    B1_Buffer.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 201
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.