• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale PCBs to build an active 2-way crossover, 4th order

Things you have for sale.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
I have a few PCBs to build an active 2-way crossover (4th order, Linkwitz transform in both LP and HP sections).
The schematic of the circuit and the PCBs are shown in the photos below.

The cost is 19 Euros for one PCB (shipping is included). For 2 pcbs, the cost is 33 Euros (shipping is included).

I will provide also the PCB assembly guide.

If you are interested send me a Private Message.

Attachments

• 2-way active crossover schematic -1.png
    2-way active crossover schematic -1.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 2-way active crossover.jpg
    2-way active crossover.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 1,158
Joined 2010
Paid Member
The response of the crossover at the High Pass out and Low Pass out is as shown in the figure.
The crossover point is at 90 Hz with the values shown.
Of course you can change the components values to alter the response as you like.

Attachments

• Crossover response.png
    Crossover response.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 608
Joined 2010
Paid Member
LTspice is a great tool to design an active crossover.

So, I attached here the LTspice file for anyone who is interested to modify the crossover.

The LTspice schematic is also shown below.

Attachments

• Active cross.png
    Active cross.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 555
  • Active crossover -Sigma.asc
    13.5 KB · Views: 44
Joined 2010
Paid Member
I still have a few PCBs for the active crossover.

The cost is 19 Euros for one PCB (with no components) and 33 Euros for two PCBs (with no components).
Shipping is included in the above prices.

Here is a photo of an assembled PCB.

Attachments

• PCB.jpg
    PCB.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 486
Joined 2010
Paid Member
You will need to know the acoustic response of each driver and then to calculate the values of the Linkwitz transform circuits around IC3A and IC4B to equalize them.

If you don't want to use the Linkwitz transform circuits you will have to cut a couple of tracks on the PCB and modify the circuit.

Maybe I could help if you are interested.