• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Resistors -- 4 medium flat rate boxes -- organized listing this time --

There's a box 6? :eek:
Where did that come from? :confused:

No, not related
Your pants are washed, folded and put away in the freezer.
DID YOU LOOK?!
Well, did you? :mad::D
I bet you didn't even look, did you? :bored:

Although, in my significant other's defense, half the stuff I look for, I eventually find in my pocket or sometimes my hand :confused: ; like my phone, when I'm on the phone :rofl:

But don't let the deter you buying something from me though :D

Last edited:
Might regret trying to buy this many resistors, but

1. $100 PayPal
2. All remaining boxes 3,4,5, and 6
3. Shipped to 94523

Additional comments:
1. You're funny!
1.2 But kinda bossy with the format.
1.3 Are you related to my girlfriend?

Can you pay Paypal no fees or cash app?
I'm not sure I can get all of these even in a USPS LARGE flat rate box.
Can you email me a FEDEX label by any chance, ground/business is cheapest?

Yes I can no fee PayPal, or better yet just add 3or5%-gotta look- that covers fees.

I am not a shipping expert but i'll look now and try to figure what is best rate.

I'll get back to you asap, but I am BBQing (really smoking) Ribs for for daughter bDay. Could hold up the process a bit.

PM me your PayPal email and I'll send the $100 to secure the purchase I'll send addition shipping charge after we figure it out, I'm not in a hurry, acually need to clear room for these parts so my better half doesn't scowl too much!

Ok so it looks like FedEx ground is around $30. Can't be exact since I don't have the exact size of the box and weight of the items. But I did a few and mixed up several size and weights, they all come out around this price. So if you can box it all up weigh it I can give you an exact amount. Actually it's easy to do online, they have a calculator. My zip code is 94523.

Thank you,
Jeffrey