• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Greg Ball GB150 based Class A amplifier boards and power supplies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greg custom built these Class A boards for me a few years ago. I had planned to use them to drive an open baffle project but we moved into a town house, that project was abandoned and I put the boards in a closet. I was looking for some bits yesterday and I found the boards/power supplies and thought someone might be able to use them. One power supply is assembled and one is not.

$100 USD plus shipping from V9P 1B5.

Tony

Attachments

• SKA.jpg
    SKA.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 214
  • SKA3.jpg
    SKA3.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I remember there were discussions on his forum about operating his amplifier in class a and a number of experimenters increased the bias and by using larger heat sinks were able to operate in class A. I think whoever buys these modules is likely to be somebody who has enough experience to work out those details. They can also be rebiassed to aB.

I remember there were discussions on his forum about operating his amplifier in class a and a number of experimenters increased the bias and by using larger heat sinks were able to operate in class A. I think whoever buys these modules is likely to be somebody who has enough experience to work out those details. They can also be rebiassed to aB.

Thank you for that clarification Bigun. Chapeau.

Packed and shipped today. i like pack as if the handling will be done by King Kong...because some times it is.

Attachments

• GB.jpg
    GB.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 77
  • GB2.jpg
    GB2.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 83
  • GB3.jpg
    GB3.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 80
  • GB4.jpg
    GB4.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 33
  • GB5.jpg
    GB5.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 36
  • GB6.jpg
    GB6.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 32
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.