• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Salas DCB1 Mezmerize

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sold pending funds

Salas Board DCB1 Mezmerize built with quality parts and heatsinks.
This is Hotrodded to ~250mA, the sinks get warm but never hot to the touch.
Film resistors, Omron relays, Gold tone & Silmic II caps, LEDs were matched, 6 channel Electroswitch selector with lights (easy to desolder leads if you don't want to use indicator lights)
Heatsinks are included but will be removed for shipping.
Case is NOT included.
Working when pulled. I bought a Nad DAC with volume control, so DCB1 is no longer used.
$50 plus shipping. USA CONUS only.

Ron

Attachments

• overhead board.jpg
    overhead board.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 274
  • film resistors.jpg
    film resistors.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 280
  • inside lights.jpg
    inside lights.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 279
  • Heatsinks.jpg
    Heatsinks.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 276
  • electroswitch 6 position.jpg
    electroswitch 6 position.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 263
  • hotrod selector lit.jpg
    hotrod selector lit.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Carlthess40,
The phono section was MM, and is an excellent phono preamp. I am using it for a Denon DL-110 HOMC . Sounds wonderful. I'm sure it sounds as good with a MM cart too.
It is the CNC phono preamp , I think you can still get the boards from Sachu888 on the SwapMeet forum. Low parts count and you can swap opamps to find the sound that matches your system well. AudioKarma has lots of info on these great little boards.
Good luck
Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.