• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pearl 2 Phono PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.
I also purchased a set and have a tracking number. I was told that they DO come with jfets and originally purchased from PassDIY.
I was in contact with the seller after the sale because they bumped the listing and I know someone who was also interested. I was informed that the seller had two sets for sale. I will also post findings when they arrive.

Package arrived a few minutes ago. The boards look good. Twelve TO-92 package devices were included, which are stamped "K170 BL 5A". I don't have a jfet jig to test the devices, and given their increasingly apocryphal origin, I'm inclined to source the fets elsewhere and call it a wash. If anyone tests these, I'd be interested in your results.

Cheers! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.