• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Millett Engineers Amp Unstarted Project UK sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just testing the water to see if there is any interest in this I’m in Leeds in the UK
I have all the below

Pete Millett Engineers Amplifier PCB
All the PCB mount valve sockets required
4X RCA 6JN6 Valves (NOS)
6x Philips 6CB6 Valves(NOS only 4 required so 2 spare)

With import fees think I have about £200 or perhaps more in this but cant see me making it any time soon so would rather they were put to use than just sat in a cupboard.
The info for this amplifier can be seen here DCPP Amp
and there is also plenty of info on Diyaudio.

How does £140 posted in the UK for the lot sound? Will also send in Europe but will need to get a quote based on country/region so £130+(Quoted figure for anywhere else in Europe)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.