• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest check : Dynakit Stereo 70

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a vintage Dynakit Stereo 70 which I believe is original. Rectifier tube has been bypassed with ss diodes but socket is still there and can be re-installed quite easily.

It's using two 7199 drivers and four 6CA7/EL34 (H6 WH6).

I fired up the amplifier with a sine and square wave and it seemed very good. Played music and it does sound good. The amplifier is very dusty, so a cleanup is necessary but overall condition is ~8/10

Would anyone be interested in this amplifier? Make me an offer

If no interest, I will restore the amplifier and possibly use it.

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
2019-08-27 00.42.28.jpg

2019-08-27 00.42.50.jpg

2019-08-27 00.42.59.jpg

2019-08-27 00.43.44.jpg

2019-08-27 00.43.51.jpg

2019-08-27 00.43.59.jpg

2019-08-27 00.44.16.jpg

Ok, I'm bringing up this thread again... I really wanted to get this project done, I even ordered an auto Bias board for the EL34, something really nice indeed! I've just been piling too much and I also need to empty the credit card after the holidays... So, it is with great regret that I must let this one go.

Amplifier and auto bias kit (auto bias kit imported from Europe), I'm asking 700$USD plus shipping and 3% Paypal fees. You can also make me a decent offer...

Thanks
Do

PS, I had the "post quick reply" button ready for two hours before I decided to press it... I might regret this one...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.