• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Multiple Entry Horns by CNC as flatpacks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some members of our Group-Buy project "chickened out" during the course of the project.
Thus, a few sets, each consisting of two complete horn structures, exists as surplus items. Drivers and cross-overs are NOT part of these sets.
If you are a dedicated audio DIY'er, but in lack of precision routers/saws as this type of horn requires, this is a chance to skip the tedium of making sawdust with a mediocre result, and go directly to the fun part:
Drivers and cross-overs.
Reference is made to the dokument "Rashorn assembly advise" and the Parts List therein, plus of course the document "Rashorn Multiple Entry Horn 90 x 60 as flatpack" also found in this cloud link:
ME Horns by CNC - Google Drive
Price is 5000DKK/750USD/675EUR for the complete horn structures plus all accessories of TWO horns as per parts list in the above link, more than 400 parts.
Above link also holds better quality pictures separately, since some losses occur when filing as document and exporting as pdf.
Overview picture:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• Rashorn Assy Advice.jpg
    Rashorn Assy Advice.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 73 ME Horn assembly.jpg
    73 ME Horn assembly.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 157
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.