• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

phono Ono board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
assembled phono Ono board from Diyaudio group buy a few years ago. It has been in my system since then and sounded great, but then one channel had oscillation in the first stage. I tried a lot as you can see from photos but never got free from it. Maybe some of you have better equipment and understating to work around it. I ask 50euro for the boards and 20 for the Talema transformer plus shipping, payment via paypal as friend.
Giorgio

Attachments

• DSC_9587.jpg
    DSC_9587.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC_9589.jpg
    DSC_9589.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC_9590.jpg
    DSC_9590.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC_9591.jpg
    DSC_9591.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC_9592.jpg
    DSC_9592.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC_9593.jpg
    DSC_9593.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 142
assembled phono Ono board from Diyaudio group buy a few years ago. It has been in my system since then and sounded great, but then one channel had oscillation in the first stage. I tried a lot as you can see from photos but never got free from it. Maybe some of you have better equipment and understating to work around it. I ask 50euro for the boards and 20 for the Talema transformer plus shipping, payment via paypal as friend.
Giorgio
hello~
i'm very interested in your pass ono
still in stock?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.