• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scanspeak D3004/6020-10s, Satori MR13P-4's, Satori MW19P-4's, and Vifa NE265W 10" sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Scanspeak D3004/6020-10s, Satori MR13P-4's, Satori MW19P-4's, and Vifa NE265W 10" sub

Product Brand & Model:

1. Scanspeak D3004/6020-10 deep chamber textile dome tweeters, pair. [SOLD]
2. Vifa NE265W-04 4-ohm 10” Subwoofer
3. SB Acoustics Satori MR13P-4 (Pair) [PENDING SALE]
4. SB Acoustics Satori MW19P-4 (Pair) [PENDING SALE]

Condition of all items:

1. Used in good working condition, purchased from another forum member. The box is crusty, but the tweeters themselves are 8/10.
2. New in box. 10/10
3. New in box. 10/10. Stellar midranges; they’re unbeatable for the price.
4. New in box. 10/10.

I do briefly test all gear I buy to make sure everything works as expected out of the box. But none of these NIB items have been mounted, installed, etc.

Total Price: :
1. $145 shipped. [SOLD]
2. $150 shipped.
3. $195 shipped. [PENDING SALE]
4. $275 shipped. [PENDING SALE]

Shipping Terms: :
On me to Continental US.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
The buyer is responsible for PayPal fees if choosing to do a “goods and services” transaction. The fees are 2.9% plus $0.30. Or you can choose a “friends and family” transaction. It makes no difference to me.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.