• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FOR SALE: Pair of ClarityCap Capacitors - 4.7uF 400Vdc CMR Series

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Pair of ClarityCap Capacitors - 4.7uF 400Vdc CMR Series

*** SOLD ***

Price: $60

Selling a pair of excellent 4.7uF ClarityCap CMR Series Capacitors. Smooth and neutral capacitors. Plenty of recommendations over at Agon, and from HumbleHifi: "The Clarity Cap CMR is simply spot-on, a no-brainer. I have added it to my favourites list."

Humble Homemade Hifi - Cap Test

I used these capacitors for about a month while deciding between Jupiter Copper foils and Duelund CASTs. AFter getting the Jupiters I'd like to find these a loving home...

See my feedback on usaudiomart & agon under the same username.

(Sorry: Duelund .47uf caps in the image are sold)

Attachments

• 20190507_100724.jpg
    20190507_100724.jpg
    922.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.