• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: GU-48 ( 833 substitute ) transmission tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I offer tested quad of NOS in original boxes GU-48 transmission tubes, 1972 and 1974 years of manufacturing. They have been developed as one to one substitute of 833a tubes (metal plate).
Heater voltage 10V from SMPS, 15R + 15R resistors are in parallel to heater, middle point of the resistors is grounded via 1R resistor. Current is measured on this 1R resistor. Grid voltage is 0V, grid current is less than 1mA. Plate voltages are 500V and 800V. The results are
53ma 95mA
53mA 95mA
53mA 96mA
53mA 94mA
I could also test them at higher plate voltages.
I ask 100usd per one tube. Plus shipment.
Air shipment with tracking option to USA is 40usd (up to 2kg); 54usd (up to 3kg); 68usd (up to 4kg)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.